Pigeon! Pigeon!

Hurrah for the Hobo!!!

Even hobos adhere to survival of the fittest hahahaha. Good stuff!!

Tarboy Tarboy

Awesome!!

Most enjoyable movie i've seen in a long time!!

Madness Combat 5.5 Madness Combat 5.5

Good stuff

Pretty much as expected ^^

Though kinda getting bpred of the whole killing generic minions.
I wouldn't hurt to at least make them more of a challenge rather than the usual cannon fodder.

knock knock joke knock knock joke

Who's there?

Its been a while since I last saw any of your submissions....
anyway...goodwork ^^
Much improved :)

Phillip The Snowman Phillip The Snowman

Badly drawn on purpose?!

There's a fine line between a snow man and a drum kit with a head.
Overall...was rather pointless and nothing original.

Without A Mushroom Without A Mushroom

LOL

It was a bit short....but most of it worked out.

It was a bit of an anti-climax for me....even though it was suppose to be funny.
Good for breaking tension ^^

Sh0T-D0wN responds:

;).

Apples. Apples.

An entertaining flash indeed :)

I haven't seen a flash like that in a long while (partly due to the fact that I've been rather inactive).
But really nice. Good use of music and it really does make the whole difference in this flash.
The characters are really cute and its just really sweet how they fight over an apple even when they ended up in the apple orchard hahaha ><

ShatteredHeaven Act1 Pt.2 ShatteredHeaven Act1 Pt.2

Good but still needs improvements.

A huge improvement from when you first started off ^^
The drawings are much better and more defined.
However, like" iamthearbiter" said, the backgrounds could do with some more work. Though the background at the beginning was really nice, it progressively got worse. I suggest at the very least putting in some ambient music to liven up the scene a bit more and to really set the atmosphere.
Generally it just needs you to go that extra mile and pay more attention to detail.
I'm not sure whether you've seen the flash called "story of khale" before, but what the author did in some of the scenes was have some minor animation going on in the background which really reflected the world that animation was set in.

The characters are all good. Though it needs just a little bit more than their dialogue to define their personality. Something simple as a mere hand gesture or the clothes that they wear etc.

But nonetheless a really good job. Keep it up!!!

ShatteredHeaven Prologue ShatteredHeaven Prologue

Good start

Despite the above stated flaws in your commentary, I truly believe that this flash has potential. Its a great start and I can't wait to see the rest ><
Though one thing that annoyed me about this flash was the hair thing as some other people have mentioned before. It does show off what you can do, but its a tad over done.
But anyway hoping to see some promising stuff in your future works ^^

Mastermind 3 Mastermind 3

ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS!!!

Good one!!
Gonna go watch the rest now lol.
Keep it up